Do you want to check out a book from the SMS Archer library?
Here’s how to do it:
- Log-in to Destiny.
- Go to the Follett Destiny Section
- Find Sherwood School District.
- Find Sherwood Middle School.
- Choose Log In in the upper right-hand corner.
- Sign in with Google. (FYI – your Destiny account user name and password are the same as your school Google account user name and password.)
- Search for the book that you want.
- If you are using Destiny Discover, simply click on the Hold button. If you are using Destiny Back Office, click on Details and then Hold It.
- Wait for an email informing you when your book is ready to be picked up. If you are unable to pick it up, other arrangements can be made.
My Destiny Account – click here for more information on your Destiny account.
To view eBooks log into Destiny using the instructions above. eBooks should open without needing the username and password above.
Want to read an eBook?
If your device can download an app, then you can read an SMS eBook on it. You can even check an eBook out and read it using Destiny!!
The Sherwood Public Library Fiction Friends in a book club for youth in grades 6th-8th. Meet with a public library employee for this one hour program where you will get to know each other, talk about the book of the month, and enjoy an activity together.